K.I.S.S. is generally interpreted as Keep It Simple Stupid. That’s a little harsh, let’s think of it as Keep It Simple and Smooth.
On the professional photo booths forums (yes, there are such things) we’ve seen newbies asking how they can give their clients more choices. Perhaps a choice of 18 different backgrounds, or half a dozen formats for the finished photos. And some bring so many props that they need two or three tables.
What you should know about Hotlanta Photo Booths:
- We know how to do all those things, so you don’t have to.
- We’ve got so many physical backgrounds and so many props you can’t even get into the storage rooms half the time. But we’ll bring just the right amount.
- We could do an all-digital event where the guests end up with nothing but enhanced “selfies” to show for their efforts.
BUT WE DON’T DO THAT! We don’t think that gives you the most bang for your buck.
Why? Because with too many choices your family and friends and clients slip into what we jokingly call Analysis Paralysis. The concept that if you give people too many choices they’ll spend so much time agonizing that they won’t get the job done.
And when it comes to digital, we’ve watched as guests do their best to enter their Facebook passwords and remember their credentials while an impatient line grows behind them.
So we like to keep it simple:
- We set up a clean, easy-access photo booth
- Your guests choose from clean, wholesome props (if they like)
- A friendly host guides them through the process
- Your guests get high quality, archival photo strips handed to them in seconds
- At the end of the party we make it all disappear.
- By the next day high quality digital images are posted online
Yes, you can skip the photo booth altogether. Yes, you can try to do it yourself or hire one of those companies that expects you to do almost everything yourself. But you’ve got better things to do!
Let Hotlanta Photo Booths do it for you and Keep It Simple. Give us a call or text us today at 803 640-0283.